ATHENS CITY LINK
A landmark building constructed between 1920 and 1940 located in the center of Athens and covering a whole block. It houses a mall, three theatres, offices, ground floor stores, a restaurant, cafes and underground auxiliary areas (warehouses, engine-rooms, etc.) of a total surface of 100,000 m2.
The contract included the exterior maintenance and refurbishment of the building complex, the support, reconstruction and supplementation of its static foundation, the formation of the cold shell of all offices, stores, restaurant and cafes, the construction of underground areas, the refurbishment of the galleries and the reconstruction of three theatres of a capacity of 1,500, 500 and 300 people respectively.