is committed to mitigate the impacts of its activities to the environment and health and safety of its employees, through the implementation of a Health, Safety, Environmental and Energy Management System, in accordance with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
and ISO 50001:2018
standards during study, design, construction, maintenance and operation of all its projects and installations.
- To comply with all applicable legal and other requirements, in order to ensure the protection of the environment and the health and safety of its personnel and energy efficiency, energy use and energy consumption.
- To protect the environment, to identify and evaluate the environmental aspects of its activities and services.
- To define and review energy goals and achievements
- To identify the hazards and minimize the risks to all personnel by taking appropriate proactive measures.
- To prevent injuries, illnesses, pandemics and emergency incidents that could be caused by its activities and operation.
- To ensure the availability of information and resources necessary to achieve energy goals and achievements
- To provide appropriate training to its personnel regarding health, safety and environmental issues.
- To ensure consultation and participation of workers at all applicable levels and functions regarding occupational health and safety.
- To reduce waste production and to ensure that the produced waste is handled and disposed in an environment – friendly manner.
- To save energy and natural resources through reuse and recycle, to purchase recycled materials and to use recycled packaging.
- To support the supply of energy efficient products and services that affect energy performance.
- To use energy in an efficient way throughout its operations.
- To protect its personnel and the social environment within which it operates, by adapting safe technologies and operational procedures.
- To support design activities that take into account energy efficiency improvement.
- To communicate its commitment to protect the environment and the health and safety of its personnel, suppliers, clients, and the wider social environment within which it operates.
- To protect the antiquities, the cultural heritage and the flora-fauna of the ecosystem, by adapting environment-friendly methods and technologies.
- To cooperate with Environmental Competent Bodies and Services towards the protection of the environment.
- To continuously improve its Health, Safety, Environmental and Energy Management System.
Top-Level Management believes that the protection of the environment, the rational use of energy and the health and safety of its personnel concerns ALL of us and commits to implement every possible measure and procedure to mitigate and/or eliminate any relative negative impacts.