NIKOLA TESLA BELGRADE AIRPORT
The project concerns the construction and refurbishment works in ‘’Nikola Tesla’’ Belgrade Airport, as part of a Vinci (51%) – Terna (49%) joint venture. The project budget is 262 million Euro and the construction period is five (5) years.
The project scope includes a series of infrastructure overhauls, aiming to develop and upgrade the airport’s capacity and operating conditions, enable airlines to offer new routes and increase passenger and cargo traffic in line with Serbia’s economic growth, based on current and future data.
More specifically, the following works will be completed under the contracted scope:
A. Passenger Terminal Building:
- New building facilities with a total surface area of 42,000 m2.
- Refurbishment of existing terminal facilities with a total surface area of 15,000 m2.
- Construction of new 3,500 m runway.
- Refurbishment / upgrade of existing 3,400 m runway.
- Construction of nine (9) taxiways (TWY).
- Expansion of the existing apron and construction of new apron infrastructure with a total surface area of 55,000 m2.
- Expansion of the existing Deicing pads with a surface area of 6,000 m2
- Construction of new car parks with 2,400 parking slots.
- Construction of curbside/sidewalk infrastructure and facilities for departures/arrivals handling.
- Construction of road works of 3.500 m for vehicle movement.
- Rainwater drainage system, marking and static signage, lighting and CCTV camera system.
- Auxiliary building facilities and other infrastructure works such as waste water and solid waste treatment plants, a heating plant, a meteorological station and a solar panel plant, amongst others.